Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time management



November is always a month that is filled with surprises  and this year's aren't that much difference.
I know I had been really bad with updating my blog , that is because after Milan and Venice, I had a mild case of bronchitis (cough ,cough non stop).I am  better now and ready to kick off again with busy schedules.


Talk about schedule of mine... the truth is I am always very busy lately,  as  a Corporate Chef  who is in charge of  actIvities in Asia, my time is limited for my hobbies and loved ones  and that is  why I have to say Sayonara,selamat tinggal, au revoir to  my column 'Salam Chef Azura' at SAJI food magazine .A Malay language magazine by Utusan..

They always say, the  2 hardest things to say in life are
'Hello' at the beginning and 'Goodbye' at the end. That is how I feel but , With average of 4 countries to visit every month promoting Orveds sous vide cooking system( a brilliant  yet accurate  method of cooking), I constantly deals with Big  players in my industry,businessmen and food techs  and that requires a lot of time  and knowledge.When I come back home I got paperworks AND a column, a book to take care of and restaurant consulting as well.To be honest, how busy I am...Let me tell you, I already know my schedule up to June 2010! SO I hope  those who had sent me e mails won't be asking why I stopped writing .Thank You so much for your support of Salam Chef Azura and as a new writer nothing means more than your  mails and comments.


Bigger picture coming 2010
When I was about to put my  pen down, I remember  about the call I received  from The Editor of a reknown International  Food magazine who had approached me to write after, few mails and phone calls after our first  talk, I have decided to only write again next year once my schedule
has calm down.I know I should not give up and put my love towards writing away.
My mum is smiling at the moment...I know mum, I just can't forget my first love and no matter where I go and what I do, I will always  write, just like cooking...it is an insatiable lust of mine.


1 comment:

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

I never put off , yo can always visit my other blog sayangkuazura.blogspot.com