Friday, March 21, 2008

Corporate lunch








Group lunch at my place ,it was awesome.They are nice people.And thats what my Nasi Lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk and herbs) looks like.

Menu for that lunch was... (2 courses)

Poulet saute a la creme

Roger's chocolate brownie

with beverages of hot and cold.

This group ordered almost everything on my menu as they wanted to try my food in addition to what i had proposed and agreed , I was glad they cleaned all the plates .Big smile on my face that day!
More pictures to come xoxoxoxxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great my dear! Congratulations, i'm so happy for you! I want to try everything on the menu too!!! yummmm
:-)

Julie said...

It looks like a nice place and yummy food!

Happy Easter to you! If you celebrate it, that is....If you don't, they have a great weekend!

CiliQueen said...

The place is awesome...size is just perfect and the ambience ..cool!I may want to open up like yours but on a smaller scale...with good food of course..hehehe ...anyway good luck and i will link this to my blog ok sweetie...XOXO