Thursday, March 20, 2008

First gig at Alliance Francaise


It was an art exhibition by a renowned Malaysian Artist Zainal Abidin Musa, He has his own blog.I really enjoyed this one although my oven burst while doing THIS due to the kitchen's power failure to supply an adequate amount that my beloved oven requires( I will show and tell the story of my oven on Sayangku Azura soon when I got some time.By the way, it went well and Mr Zainal was happy with the job Absolute Gourmet had done.





I seldom take pictures of functions I've done for one reason I was always busy in the kitchen on this one, I just squeeze some time in between running to the kitchen and the hall and giving my namecards to guests while trying to snap some picture to put on this blog that had been put on hold many times.
Tables in the making...Menu that evening were canapes, I made Mushrooms and herb boursin ,Pepper and pesto in addition to asian ones and my homemade sweets or you may call it "French pastries" if you like :)

No comments: