Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cakes

We sell cakes in slices , but we also accept cake ,pastries and sweet orders for wedding door gifts,hampers, birthdays etc.

I have more types of sweets such as Durian cake, Bread and butter pudding which you can order by tray and also almond tart .Please call the cafe for more information or just ask me personally by mail at agourmet@streamyx.com .



Top sweets so far...
Pure butter cake


Coconut tart




BROWNIES





BANANA CAKE
Using sponge method and fresh banana , so what you'll get is fluffy ,freshly baked banana cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all these goodies!
It's looking yummy yummy.
Do you deliver around the globe? :-)

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

You know I'll do anything for you! But the shelf life (unrefrigerated) aren't that long , so you might as well come down here!xo

Symphony of Love said...

The coconut tart looks really yummy. A good thing is that your cafe is just right across the causeway ... and another 5 hours drive. Thinking about your coconut tart as I am typing this comment makes me sort of swallowing my saliva. LOL!

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

symphony of love
whenever you're in town please pop by , but let me know please because I want to bake some coconut tart just for you, xoxo